- Are you a fast-growing startup?
- Do you find yourself in a sea of opportunity but are not sure which direction to pursue?
- Or maybe you just have a gnawing sense you could be more efficient with your time, money and energy?
You are not alone. Dozens of the startups and private companies we’ve advised through Microsoft Ventures and outside of accelerators have struggled with these same issues.
Our founder, Jenn LeBlanc, developed the ThinkResults CMO on Call service to address these exact concerns in a startup-friendly way. This service is based on our many years of experience in running launches for companies in Silicon Valley and around the world, and delivering $1.5B in new revenue for our clients.
Here’s how it works:
- You’ll work directly with Jenn or one of her hand-selected senior strategy consultants to ensure you are being focused in your time, money and energy. We get that all three are in very limited supply as a startup or a small private company.
- Every 30 days, we’ll do an in-depth two-hour strategy session with you via Skype to provide feedback, ideas, direction and oversight to key marketing activities, ensuring the company stays on track and focused on delivering revenue consistently and growing the customer base.
- You can send materials in advance to review or review them real-time during the strategy session
- Throughout the month, you’ll have access to us via email/text/phone support for quick check-ins
- 5-10 minutes of review; if something requires a more detailed review, we’ll set up additional time
We recommend starting with a 90-day retainer contract so we can really start moving the needle with you. At 90 days, we will reevaluate to decide together what kind of support you’ll need for the following 90 days.
If you are in super high growth mode, we can arrange for strategy sessions every 15 days. Contact us and let’s figure out what’s right for you.