At ThinkResults Marketing, we are committed to a safe and secure Internet. We will not spam you. We will respect your privacy and will not provide your personal information, including email addresses, to any other companies.
ThinkResults Marketing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ThinkResults Marketing may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was updated and is effective from May 22, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Company name
- Contact information including email address, phone number
- Demographic information
- Information about your business and its operations
- IP address
- Other information relevant to providing products and services you request
By giving us this information, you consent to this information being collected, used, disclosed, and transferred to the United States and stored by us. ThinkResults Marketing also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests, and favorites.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better online service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Provide you with a customized analysis of your business, according to the results of the information you have provided us.
- Website visitor analysis to improve the user experience on this site.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
ThinkResults Marketing does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. We may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail or provide customer support. ThinkResults Marketing does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent. ThinkResults Marketing keeps track of the websites and pages our customers visit within ThinkResultsMarkerting.com in order to determine what services are the most popular. This data may be used to deliver customized content and advertising within ThinkResults Marketing to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
ThinkResults Marketing, LLC will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on ThinkResults Marketing or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ThinkResults Marketing and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of ThinkResults Marketing or the public.
ThinkResults Marketing website and its third-party partners may use “cookies”, pixels, or web beacons to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize ThinkResults Marketing pages, or register with ThinkResults Marketing or services, a cookie helps ThinkResults Marketing to recall your specific information on subsequent visits.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the ThinkResults Marketing services or websites you visit.
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
Display Advertising, Remarketing & Audience Data
- ThinkResults Marketing may use Display Advertising to serve relevant offers to our website visitors.
- You may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- ThinkResults Marketing and third-party vendors, including Google, may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- ThinkResults Marketing uses data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.
- ThinkResults Marketing may use Remarketing with Google Analytics and other platforms to advertise online.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, or would like to delete it, please visit our Privacy Tools page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.