The ThinkResults Content Marketing Marketing Intern is a critical function that ensures the day-to-day success of thought leadership and content marketing projects for our clients and for our agency. The Content Marketing Intern will be responsible for a wide and interesting array of marketing deliverables including developing regular blogs for our agency and for our clients, developing presentations, video scripts, webinar preparation and sometimes assisting with social media content development. The Content Marketing Intern role is critical to the smooth daily operations of our agency. We will train you on anything you need to know — and we encourage you to bring your ideas as well!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing various content marketing and thought leadership pieces including research, outline development and copywriting for blogs, whitepapers, surveys, presentations, webinars, video scripts, etc. under the direction of the CEO or client Creative Director.
- Being part of the peer review team for other team members including writers, designers, programmers and other creatives on the team.
- Attending client review meetings and making the necessary edits to ensure clients are delighted.
- Preparing reports for client presentation, which would include formatting documents in PPT, Word, Excel and other formats.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Natural writing ability to communicate in clear, yet engaging ways.
- Proven editing skills (there will be a test as part of the interview process).
- Excellent verbal and email communication skills with all kinds of people.
- Project management skills.
- Basic SEO knowledge.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, WordPress, Canva and email skills are a must; InDesign skills a plus.
- Familiarity with CRM systems.
- Sound understanding of marketing and thought leadership principles.
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and how to apply them most effectively.
- Supreme organizational skills.
- Great team player and able to meet or exceed team goals.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Ability to ask questions and manage up effectively.
- Must have a strong and active sense of humor and fun!
- Desire to make a difference for female founders and business owners is a plus.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in business, marketing, journalism, or communications from an accredited institution. Journalism is preferred or journalism experience.
What We Provide
- Flexible work environment (work from home and get more done!) – we’ve been doing this 18 years so we have it down pat.
- A great team to work with and learn from, including a Silicon Valley Women of Influence and double best-selling author
- A steady supply of interesting and challenging assignments, working with one of the top ranked marketing agencies in Silicon Valley
- Commitment to your growth and development
- A part-time role that is ideal for a recent college graduate who wants to learn the ropes in a fast-paced top-ranked Silicon Valley marketing agency. May lead to full-time work for the right candidate.
- Pay that is commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would like to work with us to email@example.com. Tell us what makes you awesome and a great fit for this role. We want to know!
We will be doing interviews in early June so get your application in soon.