Early bird tickets are now available for the first in a series of workshops based on Jennifer S. LeBlanc‘s recently published book Launching for Revenue: How to Launch Your Product, Service or Company for Maximum Growth, an Amazon #1 best seller. The book is a product of the lessons learned in over 20 years of research and working with clients to deliver over $1.5B in new revenue and funding.
Are you launching (or re-launching) a new product, service, or company? Did you know that 35-80% of launches fail? Learn about the 10 Elements of Launch Success and how they can make the difference between a successful launch and a failed one.
Dive into an overview of the Launching for Revenue framework and the 10 Elements of Launch in this full-day workshop. Here’s what is included:
- Full day’s instruction with case studies and examples of each of the 10 Elements of Launch Success
- Hands-on checklists and assessments to guide you through your own launch process
- By the end of the workshop, you will have developed the framework for your own personalized Launch Action Plan
- Access to the private Launching for Revenue Facebook group, with direct access to Jennifer LeBlanc and a growing network of entrepreneurs to share tips, advice, and valuable resources
- A free copy of #1 best seller Launching for Revenue, signed by the author
- Lunch, snacks, and refreshments provided throughout the day
Date and location: July 12, 10 am – 5 pm, The Riveter Capitol Hill, Seattle.
Can’t make it to the session in Seattle? Let us know if you’re interested in hosting a workshop at a co-working space, incubator, meetup, or office in your area. We are currently planning dates in Seattle, Los Angeles and Sacramento. Let us know if you want one in YOUR city!