The ThinkResults Marketing Intern is a critical function that ensures the day-to-day success of marketing projects for our clients. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for a wide and interesting array of marketing deliverables including content development, graphic design projects, preparing and formatting documents for client presentation, project management and for QAing work done by the internal creatives prior to presentation to clients. The Marketing Intern role is critical to the smooth daily operations of our agency. We will train you on anything you need to know!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the CEO and Founder and team in coordinating various marketing and client initiatives.
- Assist with a variety of projects including but not limited to developing content and graphics for various projects such as website updates (WordPress), newsletters, blogs, social media, SEO and event management.
- Preparing reports, formatting documents in PPT, Word, Excel and other formats for client presentation.
- QAing work done by the writers, designers, programmers and other creatives on the team.
- Produce copy and visuals to clients’ specifications quickly and with a sense of humor and fun.
- Developing lists for direct mailing; assisting with the setup and maintenance of the company contact database.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all kinds of people.
- Project management skills.
- Basic SEO knowledge.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, WordPress and email skills are a must; InDesign skills a plus.
- Mailing software experience (MailChimp is ideal).
- Solid writing and editing skills.
- Familiarity with CRM systems.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and how to apply them most effectively.
- Supreme organizational skills.
- Great team player and able to meet or exceed team goals.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Ability to ask questions and manage up effectively.
- Must have a strong and active sense of humor and fun!
- Desire to make a difference for female founders and business owners is a plus
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in business, marketing, journalism, or communications from an accredited institution.
What We Provide
- Flexible work environment (work from home and get more done!)
- A great team to work with and learn from, including a Silicon Valley Women of Influence and two-time best-selling author
- A steady supply of interesting and challenging assignments, working with one of the top ranked marketing agencies in Silicon Valley
- Commitment to your growth and development
- A part-time role that is ideal for a recent college graduate who wants to learn the ropes in a fast-paced top-ranked Silicon Valley marketing agency. May lead to full-time work for the right candidate.
- Pay that is commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would like to work with us to email@example.com. Tell us what makes you awesome and a great fit for this role. We want to know!