This full-time role entails assisting the CEO and Founder with the execution of a wide range of marketing processes and projects, ranging from administrative to strategic. The Executive Admin Partner is primarily responsible for the smooth-running day-to-day operations of our agency. With a busy speaking and events schedule, client meetings, a global virtual team, two books and travel (when that is once again available), there are many moving parts to manage at ThinkResults.
We need an operations rockstar who is adept at working virtually and has the utmost in poise and discretion. You must be comfortable and experienced in working at all levels of organizations, from the CEOs of the world’s largest corporations to fresh out of college startup founders to the most junior of folks in an organization, all with respect and professionalism.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the CEO and Founder in coordinating various marketing and client initiatives. The primary focus will be internally-facing but client communications may be required in setting up key review meetings, etc.
- Preparing reports, formatting documents in PPT, Word, Excel and other formats for client presentation.
- QAing work done by the writers, designers, programmers and other creatives on the team.
- Assisting with the numerous virtual events we run weekly, monthly and major annual events for clients.
- Maintaining and updating the company website.
- Doing outreach for podcasts and other promotional activities.
- Assisting with running bi-weekly payroll and other financial processes; ensuring all parties are informed regarding timelines and payment schedules.
- Developing sound processes and procedures to ensure clients are always delighted and employees and contractors as well.
- Developing lists for direct mailing and updating the company contact database.
- Maintaining open lines of communication with all internal resources and clients to determine how to convey concise, clear, and timely information to each party.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Discretion at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all kinds of people. Critical that you be comfortable with cross-cultural communications.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and email skills. Being comfortable with Google products and SaaS-based products is ideal.
- WordPress and InDesign skills a plus.
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and how to apply them most effectively.
- Great team player and able to meet or exceed team goals.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Ability to ask questions and manage up effectively is critical.
- Sense of humor – life is too short otherwise.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or applicable degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience at a major company or organization.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and an email explaining why you think this role is right for you to email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!