This part-time role (may expand to full-time for the right person) entails assisting the CEO and Founder with the execution of a wide range of organizational processes and projects, ranging from administrative to strategic. The Executive Admin Partner is primarily responsible for the smooth-running day-to-day operations of our agency. With a busy speaking and events schedule, client meetings, a global virtual team, two books and travel (when that is once again available), there are many moving parts to manage at ThinkResults.
We need an operations rockstar who is adept at working virtually and has the utmost in poise and discretion. You must be comfortable and experienced in working at all levels of organizations, from the CEOs of the world’s largest corporations to fresh out of college startup founders to the most junior of folks in an organization, all with respect and professionalism.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the CEO and Founder in coordinating various marketing and client initiatives. The primary focus will be internally-facing but client communications may be required in setting up key review meetings, etc.
- Preparing reports, formatting documents in PPT, Word, Excel and other formats for client presentation.
- QAing work done by the writers, designers, programmers and other creatives on the team.
- Assisting with the numerous virtual events we run weekly, monthly and major annual events for clients.
- Maintaining and updating the company website.
- Doing outreach for podcasts and other promotional activities.
- Assisting with financial and HR processes; ensuring all parties are informed regarding timelines and payment schedules.
- Developing sound processes and procedures to ensure clients are always delighted and employees and contractors as well.
- Developing lists for direct mailing and updating the company contact database.
- Maintaining open lines of communication with all internal resources and clients to determine how to convey concise, clear, and timely information to each party.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Discretion at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all kinds of people. Critical that you be comfortable with cross-cultural communications.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and email skills. Being comfortable with Google products and SaaS-based products is ideal.
- WordPress and InDesign skills a plus.
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and how to apply them most effectively.
- Great team player and able to meet or exceed team goals.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Ability to ask questions and manage up effectively is critical.
- Sense of humor – life is too short otherwise.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or applicable degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience at a major company or organization.
What We Provide
- Flexible work environment (work from home and get more done!) – we’ve been doing this 18 years so we have it down pat.
- A great team to work with and learn from, including a Silicon Valley Women of Influence and double best-selling author .
- A steady supply of interesting and challenging assignments, working with one of the top ranked marketing agencies in Silicon Valley.
- Commitment to your growth and development.
- A part-time role that is ideal for someone who may be wanting to re-enter the workforce or is not wanting a full-time role right now. May lead to full-time work for the right candidate.
- Pay that is commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us what makes you awesome and a great fit for this role. We want to know!
Applications are due by April 30, 2021 and we will be doing interviews the first two weeks of May.